Robert F. Harrian
Robert F. Harrian has practiced law in Arizona since his graduation from law school and admission to the bar in 1987. He is the founding member of The Harrian Law Firm, P.L.C. Robert’s practice area is family law and estate planning. He has significant experience in divorce (including business implications and division of retirement benefits), Prenuptial Agreements, Child Custody and Child Support issues.
Robert studied at the University College Law School in London, England and received his Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University. He has received numerous awards and served on various committees/boards including the Glendale Board of Adjustment and the Glendale Planning and Zoning Commission.
Robert is admitted to practice in the State of Arizona and the United States District Court.
Robert has been married to Tamara for more than 20 years and they spend their free time playing golf and traveling. They are both very active members at their church where Robert is a teacher and a deacon and Tamara is a leader in the Women’s Ministry.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Division of Retirement Benefits
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- Child Support Issues
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation matters
- Arizona, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1987
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona, 1987
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1983
Major: Political Science
- Corning Community College, Corning, New York, 1981
Honors: Cum Laude
Honors: Deans List All 4 Semesters
Honors: With Honors
Major: Liberal Arts
- Glendale Board of Adjustment
- Glendale Planning and Zoning Commission
- Arizona State Bar, 1987 – 2009
- Family Law Section of Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Association of Family Law Attorneys
Past Employment Positions
- United State Army, Non-Commissioned Officer, 1975 – 1978
- August 28, 1957, Bradford, New York, United States of America